Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blog Post 1

What About EDM310?
What are the things (if any) you have heard about EDM310? Some things that I have heard about EDM310 are that this class requires a lot of work and learning. Another thing I heard is that you should not be late with your work try to always be on time and do your best during assignments. The one thing that I fear about this class is that getting too overwhelmed with the class work. I did hear that there is plenty work required. The most difficult thing I think will be is making sure that I am doing all the assignment the way they should. And the way that I plan on addressing this is to ask for help.

3 comments:

  1. "The most difficult thing I think will be is making sure that I am doing all the assignment the way they should." The most difficult think I think will be making sure...

    "Another thing I heard is that you should not be late with your work try to always be on time and do your best during assignments." Another thing I have hear is that you should not be late with you work. You should try to always be on time and do your best during assignments.


    "And the way that I plan on addressing this is to ask for help." The way that I plan on...

    You must proofread your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Lindsey said, you should probably look to proofread before you submit your blog. I also think that this class requires a lot of attention and time spent, but if spent wisely, then you will learn many helpful tools that will benefit you down the road. As long as you do your work on time and ask for help when you feel you need it, you should do just fine here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey has left you several very important suggestions.

    ReplyDelete