Tuesday, September 16, 2014

C4T Summary #1



http://blog.cathyjonelson.com/


C4T #1 Summary


My C4T teacher assigned to me was Cathy Jo Nelson Professional Thoughts. She is a South Carolina Educator blogger and blogs regularly. Cathy Jo Nelson is part of “Somewhat Virtual Book Club”. This is a book club that connects to students through online books and libraries across the world. Her plan is to add to the site Face book, Goodreads and twitter for any time book discussion. My comment was that my name is Christina Chapman and I am EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. Her virtual book club sounds really exciting and fun. Cathy Jo Nelson, I hope you have great success with your book club. I enjoyed reading about your book club.


My second visit to her page, I read her blog “It’s coming as a new initiative for us”. She blog about her awards that she had achieved form Google. One was the Google Teacher Academy and the Google Certified Teacher award. Both of her awards were deal with technology. She also talked about “It’s learning how she was excited to be a part of the program. She also mention about how teachers were going to implement technology in their class room. My comment: I congradulated on her success. My plan is to become a teacher and be able to help my students with the use of technology. Many kids are more advance in technology than a lot of college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment