Monday, November 3, 2014

C4K Summary





For my November 2 C4K had a student by the name of Marina a 5th grade student in Mrs. Horst class. In her blog title" citizen am I a good one" she list different types of being a citizen and explain why she is a good citizen. For example she talked about a local citizen because she do not litter. My comment was Hi Marian I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog post. After reading your post, I think you are a great citizen. Great post. Keep up the good work.

For My November 09 C4K I had a student by the name of Caitlin that is a student in Mrs. Myers art class. In her blog she talked about a product design pouch she had made to carry her coins, checks and money in. My comments was that I am a EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog and great job on designing your pouch. Keep up the good work.

My C4K for November 23 was Mc. DeBuhr class. The title of this blog was “Twas the night before school starts.” In this blog it talked about all the preparation that it takes to get ready for the first day of school. My comment was that Hi; I am a EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your blog. I sure could use some hocus pocus the day before school. Great Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment