Sunday, November 2, 2014

C4T November





My teacher this week was Vicki Davis. She did not post a blog for this week so I commented on an older blog. The title of this blog was "Daily Education and Technology News for Schools". In this blog she introduces an app and a tablet. The Belkin Tablet stage turns an ipad into a document camera/presented tool. Life Note App it merges camera, video, and note taking. My comment was I am student at the University of South Alabama and taking EDM 310. I learned from the information you posted in your blog on the Belkin Tablet and Life not app. I really enjoyed reading your blog.

My teacher this week was Vicki Davis. She have not post any thing new for this week on her blog. So I commented on an older blog. this blog was about preparing students to do an elementary art project. Students were to visit the website and view videos about the event, creativity, and this year’s theme. Students don’t need Internet access, but if they have it, they’ll have more places to get ideas to create something. My comment was I like the idea of having student do research for their art projects. I hope to use this idea in my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment