Sunday, October 12, 2014

C4K Project #6 October Summary

Hi my first blog for the month of October 12 was a student by the name of Braxton. Braxton a student in Mrs.Tharp’s math gaming class. Braxton’s blog was title “The Subject That Should Be Taught In All Schools”. Braxton mention that the Bible should be in all class. Braxton and his class often discuss the Bible in class. In his blog he talks about how strong faith his is in God. My comment was Hi Braxton, My name is Christina Chapman and I am a student at the University Of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog. I have learned a lot about God. Keep the faith.



Another one of my C4K for October 12 was a student by the name of XavierR, a 5th grader in Miss Jacklin’s class at Smith Sem. School. In his blog post he wrote about his grandfather. He mentions that his grandfather was from Puerto Rico. He stated that his grandfather likes hanging out with family members and taking long walks. XavierR enjoys spending time with his grandfather on Puerto Rico day. My comment was that, My name is Christina Chapman. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your reading your post. Your grandfather must be a special man in your life. Great post.

My C4K for October 19 was a fourth grade student by the name of Madison T. New Orleans and teacher Paula Naugle. In Madison T blog he talked about babysitting. How to take care of a baby when sick, how to keep them entertained and protect them from harming themselves from wires. My comment was Hi Madison what a great blog on babysitting and how to take care of a baby. It is important to know the safety precautions when taking care of a baby.I believe you would make a good babysitter. Keep up the good work.>br/>
For the week of October 26. My c4k student was Cyrus. He is a year 6 student at Pt England School. His blog post was about skin cancer and how to protect yourself from getting it by applying sunscreen when in the sun for a long period of time. My comment was Hi Cyrus, I am a student at the University of South Alabama an EDM 310 student. I really enjoyed your post. I have learned a lot about the importance of sunscreen. Great Post! Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment