Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4T #3

My teacher this week was Vicki Davis. She did not post a blog for this week so I commented on an older blog. The title of this blog was "Daily Education and Technology News for Schools". In this blog she introduces an app and a tablet. The Belkin Tablet stage turns an ipad into a document camera/presented tool. Life Note App it merges camera, video, and note taking. My comment was I am student at the University of South Alabama and taking EDM 310. I learned from the information you posted in your blog on the Belkin Tablet and Life not app. I really enjoyed reading your blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christina! I have never heard of a Belkin tablet nor of the Life Note app, but they sound interesting. I see a few grammatical errors in this post but they can be easily fixed. I hope your semester is going good!

    ReplyDelete