Sunday, October 5, 2014

September C4K Summary

My firstC4K was a student named Moses. a student at the Pt. England school. In Moses blog he wrote about the New Zealand Rowers" how this team had won many gold medals in Amsterdam at the 2014world championship Olympics. My comment was that I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I was glad to have the opportunity to read and comment on his post. I enjoyed reading his post and that he did a great job and to keep up the good work.

My second student was Matthew from Mrs. Horsts Class and his blog was about a book that he had read called "Stellaluna" . He mention that the book was about animals such as worms, crickets, and birds. My comment was that I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post. I have learned a lot about animals. Keep up the good work.

Malcolm a student in Mr.Salsich's class. Malcolm had post about a family vacation to France. He talked about the some of the places they visited such as the dinosaur park. They ate at a pasta restaurant that had good food. My comment was that I am a student at the University of South Alabama. One day I hoped to visit France. It seemed like you and your family had a great time. I really learned a lot from your post and keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment