Sunday, October 12, 2014

C4T Summary October

C4T Summary for October My C4T for the month of October is Julie Reuter. The title of her blog page is Teach, Share, Inspire. The blog post that I read was “Just Keep Pedaling”. In this post she talked about her love of bike riding. She also mentions that cycling is a dangerous sport. She stated that motorist drive at a high rate of speed when passing a cyclist and that is scary. My comment was Hi Julie; I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I have learned a lot more about cycling from reading your post. I can tell that you are a very proud cyclist.



My second time visiting her page she had not post any recent post. So I comment on the next post. “A Tribute to My Last Loop” she talked about some of the things that she had done with her 5th and 6th graders, while teaching at the Merton Intermediate School. What her students learned was about the 4C’s communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity. Another thing she taught her students was about creating PLN (Personal Learning Networks). My comment on this post was that I enjoyed reading your post. From the pictures, it looks like your students had a great time working on their projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment